1) Submitting this form is the ONLY way to apply for a speaking spot, email/phone solicitations will not be considered.
2) Due to the high volume of submissions, only those selected to speak will receive notification via email, typically no later than 4-8 weeks prior to the event.
3) Speaking sessions must be strictly educational. All presenters must agree not to advertise or solicit business in either the presentation or handout materials. There will be no exceptions to this policy and it will affect the ability for you to speak at future events.
4) Solo presentations can last 20-30 minutes and panels can last 40-50 minutes including Q&A from the audience.
5) At this time we are looking for speakers to present in person and will not accept virtual substitutes. This may change as we are constantly adapting our event to accommodate all participants.
6) Speakers who are selected must agree to follow specific guidelines on creating their presentations. USA CBD Expo reserves the right of final approval on all content for speakers, and may require revisions during the process.
7) At this time USA CBD Expo does not provide speaker stipends or travel reimbursements.